* The Booking Conditions can only be varied or modified in writing by us and no employee or agent, including your travel agent, has the authority to modify or vary these Terms & Conditions.
* It is your responsibility to read these Terms & Conditions carefully and if you do not understand them you must contact your travel agent for further information.DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
A deposit of 20% of the tour price per person by credit card or via Paypal account plus bank charges (processing fees) is required upon confirmation of your booking (If this amount is less than US$500, a 50% deposit will apply). once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
The remaining balance of the tour price (80%) is due upon your arrival in Vietnam, payable at our offices in Hanoi. Cash is preferred to reduce any processing fees that may affect your cost.
Receipt of the non-refundable deposit from you is deemed evidence that you have read and accepted these Booking Conditions.
The deposit should be made by Credit card or via Paypal with following details:
PAY BY CREDIT CARD
We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (http://onepay.vn/). All of your card information are processed through SSL protocol with international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (Merchant).
If you choose online payment by credit card, you will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card.
The payment link will be provided via email as soon as you decide to book our tours or travel services.
Note: When you pay by Credit Card, 5% of bank commission will be charged!
Please send the deposit/payment to our Paypal account at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY BANK TRANSFER
* Please remit your payment to our bank account below:
- Bank name: Vietcombank
- Account holder name: NGO LE DUC
- Account number: 0021001135402
- Address: Vietcombank, Chuong Duong Branch
- SWIFT code: ASCB VNVX
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. The following rules apply for cancellations:
* More than fourteen (14) days and less than Twenty one (21) days prior to departure: The total deposit paid to us (20% or US$ 200) less the administrative fee in accordance with canceling advanced arrangements, will be valid for one (1) year from the date the deposit was received. During this time (365 days) the amount can be applied to other tours and services. After one (1) year the deposit amount is forfeited.
* Less than fourteen (14) days prior to departure: Complete forfeiture of deposit, due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees.
No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, included in the tour price, but not utilized by the tour members.
Travel documents will be compiled after the deposit has been received and are sent two or three weeks prior to departure. These documents will be sent via email, and should be printed out by participants and retained as a receipt.
All possible care is taken to ensure that our suppliers maintain the highest possible standards. However, we are not responsible in any way for problems, however they arise, that result from the booking of services we do not directly control.
Vietnam Private Travel, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, servants or agents shall not be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly due to any events beyond our control.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately. However, should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.